Lasagna, one of the most famous Italian dishes, has a long and extremely interesting history. There is a theory that the origin of this culinary preparation lies somewhere in Ancient Greece. There they used sheets of dough (laganon), cut into strips to prepare a similar dish.
In Greece there is still today a type of bread called “Lagana”. Currently we know a lot of variations of this delicacy. We present you a simpler recipe for preparing this dish.
– 500 g of lasagna
– 300 g ciuperci mushroom
– 50 ml of olive oil
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 500 ml of milk
– 50 g of flour
– ground black pepper
– 500 g of minced pork
– 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1 onion
– 100 g of parmesan
– 100 g of butter
Note: See Measuring Ingredients
Method of preparation
1. Clean the onion and garlic. Chop them finely. Fry them in a pan with hot oil until they turn brown.
2. Wash the mushrooms. Cut them into cubes.
3. Add them to the pan and fry them together with the onion and garlic for 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the minced meat to the pan. Stir. Simmer the mixture for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste and basil to the pan. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper. Cook for another 30 minutes.
6. Prepare the bechamel sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan and mix it with flour. Boil the milk with nutmeg. Let it cool a little and pour it in a thin stream into the saucepan with butter and flour, stirring continuously. When the mixture starts to boil, take it off the heat. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
7. Arrange the lasagna sheets in a baking tray. Cover them with the prepared filling.
8. Arrange lasagna sheets and cover them with sauce. Then alternate the meat layer with the sauce layer again.
9. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the lasagna in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
Did you like a recipe? Please write comment on a facebook